(1) Xiong Qingrong*, Wang X, Jivkov A P, A 3D multi-phase meso-scale model for modelling coupling of damage and transport properties in concrete. Cement & Concrete Composites. 2020 (in publication) (IF=5.172, JCR Q1)
(2) Wang X, Xiong Qingrong, Zhou H, Chen J, Xiao M. Three-dimensional (3D) dynamic finite element modeling of the effects of a geological fault on the seismic response of underground caverns, Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology. Volume 96, February 2020. (IF=3.942, JCR Q1)
(3) Xu Ke, Mehmani Yashar, Shang L, Xiong Qingrong. Gravity-Induced Bubble Ripening in Porous Media and Its Impact on Capillary Trapping Stability, Geophysical Research Letters, 46, 13804– 13813.2019. (IF=4.578, JCR Q1)
(4) Yang, D., Zhou, Y., Xia, X., Gu, S., Xiong, Qingrong, Chen, W. Extended finite element modeling nonlinear hydro-mechanical process in saturated porous media containing crossing fractures. Computers and Geotechniques. Volume 111, 2019, Pages 209 -221. (IF=3.138, JCR Q1)
(5) Flint T, Sun Y, Xiong Qingrong, Francis J, Smith M, Phase-Field Simulation of Grain Boundary Evolution In Microstructures Containing Second-Phase Particles with Heterogeneous Thermal Properties, Scientific Report 9, 18426, 2019. (IF=4.011, JCR Q1)
(6) Yang D, Zhou Y, Xia X, Gu S, Xiong Qingrong, Chen W. Extended finite element modeling nonlinear hydro-mechanical process in saturated porous media containing crossing fractures. Computers and Geotechnics, Volume 111, 2019, Pages 209-221. (IF=3.345, JCR Q1)
(7) Baychev T, Jivkov A, Rabbani A, Raeini Ali, Xiong Qingrong, Lowe T, Withers J P. Reliability of algorithms interpreting topological and geometric properties of porous media for pore network modelling. Transport in Porous Media. Volume 128, 2019, Pages 271-301. (IF=2.211, JCR Q2)
(8) Xiong Qingrong, Yang D., Chen . W. Multi-scale modelling gas flow in nanoscale pore space with fractures. Journal of Rock Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering. 2019 (IF=2.111)
(9) Xiong Qingrong, Smith M C, Muransky O, Mathew J. Validated prediction of weld residual stresses in austenitic steel pipe girth welds before and after thermal ageing, Part 2: modelling and validation. International Journal of Pressure Vessels and Piping. Volume 172, 2019, Pages 430-448. (IF=1.543, JCR Q2)
(10) Smith M C, Muransky O, Xiong Qingrong, Mathew J, Austin C. Validated prediction of weld residual stresses in austenitic steel pipe girth welds before and after thermal ageing, Part 1: mock-up manufacture, residual stress measurements, and materials characterisation. International Journal of Pressure Vessels and Piping. Volume 172, 2019, Pages 233-250. (IF=1.543, JCR Q2)
(11) Xiong Qingrong*, Robson J D, Smith M C, Chang Li, Fellowes J. Numerical simulation of grain boundary carbides evolution in 316H stainless steel. Journal of nuclear materials. Volume 508, 2018, Pages 299-309. (IF=2.447, JCR Q1)
(12) Smith C M, Muransky O, Austin C, Bendeich P, Xiong Qingrong. Optimized modelling of AISI 316L(N) material behaviour in the NeT TG4 international weld simulation and measurement benchmark. International Journal of Pressure Vessels and Piping, Volume 164, 2018, Pages 93-108. (IF=1.543, JCR Q2)
(13) Xiong Qingrong*, Jivkov A P. Anion diffusion in clay-rich sedimentary rocks – a pore network modelling. Applied Clay Science, Volume 161, September 2018, Pages 374–384 (IF=3.641, JCR Q1)
(14) Xiong Qingrong*, Todor G. Baychev, Jivkov A P Review of pore network modelling of porous media: experimental characterisations, network constructions and applications to reactive transport [J]. Journal of Contaminant Hydrology, Volume 192, September 2016, Pages 101–117. (IF=2.650, JCR Q2)
(15) Xiong Qingrong*, Jivkov A P, Syed M A. Modelling reactive diffusion in clays with two-phase-informed pore networks. Applied Clay Science ,2016,119,222-228. (IF=3.641, JCR Q1)
(16) Xiong Qingrong*, Jivkov A P. Analysis of pore structure effects on diffusive transport in Opalinus clay via pore network models. Mineralogical Magazine. 2015.1-9. (IF=1.553, JCR Q2)
(17) Xiong Qingrong*, Joseph C, Schmeide K, Jivkov A P. Measurement and modelling of reactive transport in geological barriers for nuclear waste containment. Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics, 2015, 17, 30577--30589. (IF=3.906, JCR Q1)
(18) Xiong Qingrong*, Jivkov A P, Yates J R. Discrete modelling of contaminant diffusion in porous media with sorption. Microporous and Mesoporous Materials, 2014,185: 51-60. (IF=3.649, JCR Q1)
(19) Jivkov, A.P. and Xiong, Qingrong. A network model for diffusion in media with partially resolvable pore space characteristics. Transport in porous media, 2014,105, 83-104. (IF=2.211, JCR Q2)
(20) Xiong Qingrong*, Jivkov A P. Effective properties of pore network elements derived from reactive transport in individual pores. Defect and Diffusion Forum. Volume 369, 2016, Pages 125-130. (IF=0.99)
(21)熊清蓉, 肖明, 胡田清. 砂化岩体在开挖干扰下弹塑性损伤数值模拟[J]. 四川大学学报 (自然科学版)， 2013, 1: 019.
(22) 胡田清, 肖明, 熊清蓉. 水电工程地下厂房数据库系统的开发及应用[J]. 岩石力学与工程学报, 2011, 1.
(23) 李玉婕, 肖明, 熊清蓉. 隧洞掘进机开挖的围岩-支护系统联合承载数值分析[J]. 武汉大学学报: 工学版, 2011, 44(3): 339-344.
(1) Xiong Qingrong*, Robson J D, Smith M C, A model for the yield strength of 316 stainless steels. 15th International Conference on Engineering Structural Integrity Assessment (ESIA15) In conjunction with The 2019 International Symposium on Structural Integrity (ISSI-2019). 2019
(2) Xiong Qingrong*, Robson J, Flint T, Sun Y, Vasileiou A, Smith M. Numerical simulation of Cu-rich precipitate evolution in Cu-bearing 316L austenitic stainless steel. 12th International Seminar “Numerical Analysis of Weldability,” 2018.
(3) Flint T.F., Xiong Qingrong, Sun Y.L., Vasileiou A.N., Smith M.C., Francis J.A. Prediction of grain boundary evolution in an titanium ally substrate using a novel phase field model coupled with a semi-analytical thermal solution. 12th International Seminar “Numerical Analysis of Weldability”, 2018
(4) Sun Y.L., Hamelin C.J., Flint T.F., Xiong Qingrong, Vasileious A.N, Pantelis I, Francis J.A, Smith M.C. Multi-pass ferritic steel weld modeling: phase transformation and residual stress. 12th International Seminar “Numerical Analysis of Weldability”, 2018
(5) Xiong Qingrong*, Ke Xu, Long-term Ostwald ripening of gas bubble population in porous media: pore-geometry-driven anti-coarsening effect vs. gravity-driven coarsening effects. AGU Fall Meeting Abstracts, 2018.
(6) Xiong Qingrong*, Kwong S, Jivkov A P. Analysis of pore structure effects on diffusive reactive transport in bentonite via pore network models – 14068. WM2014 Conference.
(7) Xiong Qingrong*, Jivkov A P. Analysis of pore structure effects on diffusion in Opalinus Clay. SMiRT-23 Conference.